Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Saturday, 5 May 2012

Barry M Dupe for MAC's Candy Yum-Yum

I was running low on my beloved MAC Candy Yum-Yum lipstick and the other day in Boots, I came across a lipstick by Barry M, which to my complete surprise and joy is a perfect dupe for Candy Yum-Yum! YAY! :D


The shade name is Shocking Pink however on the stands they go by numbers (confusing much?) and this one is 52 for your reference






Comparison Shots:







Pretty good, heh!


Once again we have found something similar to MAC Candy Yum Yum which is great for any peeps who missed that.

It's not an exact dupe I know, Candy Yum Yum is just that smidge brighter but it is close if your not so picky and want to pay a fraction of the cost on that LTD edition lippie that I am sure is being sold on Ebay for scalper prices.

The lipstick is a little dry, not as dry as Candy Yum Yum (a matte) however, it also has a little glossiness going on. It last a good couple of hours on me before I need to reapply .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...