Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Saturday, 5 May 2012

Catrice Million Styles LE Nail Swatches

Catrice No Smoke Without Fire. Obviously, I swatched this one over white. It’s a “smoky” topcoat, just like the one from the essence LE Re-mix your Style. It’s somehow streaky, but glossy, and it reminds me of Zombie nails, as in, something you’d wear for Halloween. I swatched it over yellow and pink as well, but it does absolutely nothing for me. I think it’s weird.



Catrice Return of the Space Cowboys. On the left: 3 coats by itself, middle: over white, right: over black. I don’t know what to think about this. It’s too dark to be a layering polish only, but yet to sheer to be worn on its own. The blue sparkle is also very apparant in this polish, so I don’t really understand why it has to be in such a sheer but dark base… Well, I guess not everything has to be made exactly for me… *sigh* (in case someone was wondering: that was sarcasticly meant!)




Catrice Shake it Flake it. I like it. Still. I don’t wear flakies much, but I still love to look at them. This one is the red-to-green version of flakies, so if you already have one of the many other red-to-green flakie polishes, this is not a must have. It is less dense than say, essie Shine of the Times, but very very similar to essence Waking up in Vegas.






Catrice Miss Money Penny. A copperish topcoat in the bottle, but red/green/gold on the nail. Pretty, and to be honest I haven’t seen anything like it before. Have you?






Catrice Million Dollar Baby is a glitter topcoat with smaller golden and larger silver glitters. The combination is cute; it looks less rough than essie Set in Stone, but not as christmas-y as SOPI Only Gold for Me.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...