Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Saturday, 5 May 2012

Catrice Million Styles LE Nail Swatches Part 2

Catrice ¿Holo Qué Tal?! is not a holographic topcoat. Surprise. It is a pink/purple shimmer topcoat which reminds me of the CND topcoats a lot. Very nice I think, and very wearable!



Catrice Have an Ice Day is a holographic glitter topcoat. It has been done before, I know I have a bottle of something very similar if not the same somewhere here… Well, let me say it, it is pretty. I love topcoats like this, because you can use them for almost everything. Have you tried Space Nails with a holographic glitter topcoat yet? Works wonders!



And last in this post my absolute favourite of the whole bunch. Catrice Godfather of Pearl is a duochrome blue/aqua topciat with a lot of golden specs in it. I think this is the shit.Love it – that’s why you get two pics.




So, overload of topcoats? Which one(s) did you get/like the best? :)

Let me know what you think guys and dolls! 

Belle x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...