Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Saturday, 5 May 2012

Essence Stay With Me Long-Lasting Lipgloss - Review, Photos & Swatches

The Stay With Me Lipglosses are long lasting, creamy, non-shimmery lipglosses from Essence that'll set you back a mere 2.29! They come in seven shades and pack a lot of color. 



The name of this lipgloss says it all! The color-intense texture is
so wonderfully creamy and durable that it's simply irresistible. It
won’t even leave a sticky feeling behind. The special shape of
the precision applicator allows an effortless application. Seven
trendy colors are waiting to make your lips pop!

L-R : Candy Bar, Trendsetter, Me & My Icecream, I Like Cotton Candy, Berry Me









The lasting power is about 4-5 hours on me & they don't leave my lips dry after that. For the price, they do a lot more than what I expected them to. In fact, they do everything I expect from any lip gloss right from the pigmentation, to the way they wear. I'm willing to overlook the scent since it fades very quickly. Other than that, Essence Stay With Me lipglosses are a total winner for me! Do yourself a huge favor by getting a tube now! I bet you'll love it as much as I do.


Belle x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...