Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Thursday, 26 July 2012

Dita Von Teese Launches Today!!

In the most exciting news I've had to bring to you all in a while, i'm thrilled to announce that the brand new Dita Von Teese range by Artdeco launches in Ireland in Debenhams today! Yay!


As a long time lover of Dita, I'm so excited to see this range finally launched here in Ireland. I'll do my very best to get my hands on the range so I can show the collection up close and personal to you all with swatches, photos and looks from the range.

Check out the excitement in Debenhams in Dublin? Check a Debenhams near you to see if they are stockists of the range. I hear that there may be goodie bags and makeovers to avail of today also, so hurry! ;)


And here's the goodies... *swoon* How gorgeous do they look? Wow, just wow!

See https://www.facebook.com/ArtdecoIreland for more details on the launch and whilst you're there why not enter their fab competition to be in with a chance to win  the new limited edition DVT Classic Collection products worth over €250!!! Now this is a real treat for any budding Dita & ARTDECO fans out there! 


Belle xXx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...