Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Monday, 30 July 2012

Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme in Iced Gold - Photos and Swatches

When it comes to highlighters I definitely favour either cream or liquid versions over powders. I think they look a lot more natural as they really blend into your skin as opposed to just sitting on top of it like a powder does. I bought the Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme in Iced Gold a few months ago and it has very much become one of my top favourite highlighters. 



It's described by Jemma Kidd as being a 'light-diffusing creme' which can be used 'under or over foundation or on bare skin.' I wear this over my foundation just on the tops of my cheekbones, down the centre of my nose and maybe a tiny bit on my forehead since my skin is on the slightly drier side. A tiny bit goes a very very long way.

You get a lot of product, so much that it kind of looks like a never-ending pan of golden goodness You get exactly 0.35 ounces, which  is a lot considering most highlighters are pretty small.

I really like the packaging, it looks classy and sleek but the hot pink makes it look really cute! Once you open up the compact, you get a ton of highlighter as well a nice sized mirror. I'm always happy when I get an included mirror, it's perfect for travel & on-the-go.



The color is Iced Gold, and I would say that the color is pretty true to it's name. It's a shimmery light gold color  that isn't really yellow toned at all. I love that it's not filled with yellow tones, because I just don't look good in them. It's more of a pink based, champagne gold that really lights up skin when applied right.

I like that this isn't ultra shimmery, although it looks like it would be. Once swatched and then blended into skin, you get a really, really nice glow. It's not glittery or really even shimmery at all, it just lights up your face with a great glow.


FINAL VERDICT- This is a great highlighter, a bit expensive, but really good. The color is beautiful, and not to yellow toned for my pink based skin. It blends in great, is really creamy, and the packaging is amazing, very sleek & cute. All in all, I can't recommend this enough!
You can find this product from Jemma Kidd here;

It's priced at £17
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...