Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Monday, 30 July 2012

Jemma Kidd Skin Rescue Pro Skin Bio-Complex Veil in Nude - Review and Photos


The Skin Rescue Bio-Complex Veil SPF 15  is an all-in-one moisturising skin essential that preps, primes, tints, illuminates and protects the skin. It can be worn on its own or underneath foundation.

As this is a low coverage product I like to use this as a primer underneath my foundation. I apply this using a flat top foundation brush, it just blends so easily in to the skin and has such a lovely silky  texture making foundation application just effortless. This can also be used on its own for a 'make up free' dewy look. It seems to just really brighten up my skin making it look so healthy and radiant. 


The Skin Rescue Bio-Complex Veil comes in two colours. Nude Y1 (yellow / cool undertone) and Nude P1 (pink / warm undertone)and retails at £32, a little really does go a long way with this product so it will last you for ages.


The Skin Veil comes in a nice long sleek black tube with a pump action, and one pump is enough for the whole face! The veil has a mousse - like texture that blends in effortlessly using the flat top foundation brush. I used the shade Y1 which is for cool undertones (they do another shade P1 for warm skin tones) and when I first squeezed the product out I thought it was going to be the wrong colour for me as it looked too warm and too dark, however once blended into the skin it was the perfect match. 

The veil is light-weight and has a transparent coverage so let's you still see your skin but evens out the skin tone - if you prefer a heavier coverage you can always apply your foundation over the top as it gives the perfect flawless base. It gave my skin a lovely smooth, radiant glowy 'no makeup makeup look' finish and I really noticed the difference after about 30 minutes of settling into my skin. I would suggest applying a small amount of mineral powder across the forehead and T-zone as I thought it made me look a little too shiny. It lasted really well on my skin all day and still looked fresh in the evening! I would definitely recommend trying this if you like a natural looking base or to enhance your skin underneath your foundation instead of your usual primer. 

Swatches:

Blended out:

This product is priced at £32 and available from Jemma Kidd.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...