Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Saturday, 25 August 2012

Catrice Autum/Winter 2012 Collection Sneek Peek

Hi guys!

As most of you know by now, I'm a huge fan of Catrice! They are constantly on the ball when it comes to trends, I love checking out my local pharmacies to see what new Catrice goodies they have in stock - I always come out with a few bits and pieces, I can never just look and browse, I'm compelled to buy each and every time! However, with their oh-so-cheap pricing, I keep telling myself, well it would be rude not to, sure think of all the savings I'm making! ;)


Catrice heads into their Autumn/Winter Collection 2012 inspired by the catwalks of the fashion capitals of the world.

A trend which has made a great impact at the fashion shows around the world  is “Gothic Glamour”. Expressive looks are given a playful, feminine touch and extravagant romance meets with dramatic strong colors.
This season, the focus is on the eyes. Dare to go for eyeliner – whether minimalistic, dramatic and intense or striking and extravagant. In addition to dark colors, orange, green and blue shades are the new trend for the ultimate smokey eye look.

The lips are also emphasized in a multitude of colors: wine red, rosewood or berry shades – Autumn/Winter 2012 introduces exciting colors that are long-lasting, provide moisture and are a lot of fun!
As for the face, light make-up textures are dominating this season with caring and hydrating formulas to pamper your skin and ensure a flawless finish at the same time.

The nails remain one of the most gorgeous accessories this season and are skillfully highlighted in glamorous gold, fiery copper and bright petrol shades, while various nude tones and neutral colors create a natural, minimalistic look.


And now onto the beauties in question...










































Wow! That's a lot of new pieces coming out from Catrice huh? 

I think I want one of everything, but that's just me being greedy! 

How about you, spy anything that takes your fancy?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...