Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Friday, 10 August 2012

Inglot Sneek Peek of New Autumn Colours

Hi guys and dolls!

As most of you know by now, I'm a HUGE fan of Inglot - i'm totally hooked on their amazing Freedom system - nothing pleases me more than getting new Inglot eyeshadows to add to my ever increasing collection! :D

I'm delighted to be able to bring you a sneek peek of their new Autumn Colours collection which has just launched in their six stores nationwide.


Autumn colours 2012 feature metallics, bronzes, browns, pinks, copper and purple.

First up is this gorgeous rich chocolate brown Nail Polish which will be priced at €10


Next is a 5 Square Freedom System Palette which comes in at a bargaintastic €36.
You can see it has a varied range of colours from muted purples, brown with grey undertones and peachy shades to give a sophisticated, understated look. I'm definitely eyeing up this palette for myself, I'm normally a "bold" colours girl myself - the louder and brighter the better, but I'm loving the nude-ness of this selection of colours, I think they'd be lovely for the autumn.
Inglot Lip Paint in 62 for €14

The collection will feature:

Lips and nails - In brown and deep pink.
Nail Enamels - €10
Five Square Freedom Palettes - €36

The Copper Collection

Lip Paint - €14
Lip Sleeks - €12
Lipsticks - €13
Five Square Freedom Palettes - €36
Liquid Eyeliner - €12

Inglot now has 6 stores in Ireland - including the Dublin flagship store in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, in Dundrum Town Centre, Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, and the Jervis Shopping Centre in the city; as well as the Crescent Shopping Centre in Limerick, and the all-new Belfast INGLOT outlet in the fabulous Victoria Square Shopping Centre.

You can also check out Inglot's website here; http://inglot.ie/


I'm really loving the look of these new fall colours from Inglot, what do you think of them? Spy anything nice that you think you might wanna try out?

Belle xXx








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...