Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Magnifibres Brush On False Lashes

Hi Guys!

If like me you love long, thick lashes then I think you'll be pleased to hear about a new product called Magnifibres which has recently launched.


Now I'll admit that I love false lashes, however if you're in a rush they're not always convenient and sometimes they can be fiddly to apply, so my curiosity was piqued when I came across this brand which bills their product as "Brush On False Lashes" along with the tagline - "So Real, It Looks Fake!"

Magnifibres contains 100% natural fibres which you apply to your lashes in between coats of mascara. The fibres are made are made of viscose and are a light, fluffy, fibrous material which adds length and volume to your existing lashes helping you to achieve the false lash look.

The product comes packaged in a mascara-alike tube complete with wand applicator. One advantage I love about this product is that you can use it with ANY mascara on the market. You don't need to purchase any special or expensive mascara to work in collaboration with the Magnifibres product - you can use it with your favourite mascara whether it be waterproof, coloured or designed for length or volume - they all work in conjunction with Magnifibres.


It comes it an outer tube which is glamorously designed with a pink and black "boudoir" theme. 







The Magnifibres are easy to apply as they stick to your actual lashes and give a dramatic, yet natural look to your lashes. There's no need for any glues or adhesives, no fuss, just glamour!

I was also very pleased to see that it can also be used by contact lens wearers so there's no fear of any irritation of the eye.



Application is very straightforward and is as easy as 1, 2, 3 - literally!

Step 1: Apply your own mascara as usual

Step 2: Apply the Magnifibres over your mascara.

Step 3: Wait 30 seconds before applying a second coat of mascara.

I took some photos of each step of the process to show you the results;

1: Natural Lashes - no product applied:


2: I applied one coat of Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara:

3: Next I applied the Magnifibres over the mascara.

4: Wait 30 seconds before applying a second layer of mascara.

5: The finished result.


I really loved the fact that I can use Magnifibres with any mascara, and I did notice a definite thickening and lengthening of my lashes - they looked more voluminous and longer and the effect lasted all day with no flaking.

I also like the fact that as the fibres themselves are a "dry" product they won't be as prone to bacterial contamination as with liquid mascara products so they should last a long time before needing to be replaced. It's a good idea to keep all of your eye products as sanitary as possible however so if you're going to be using this product on others please use disposable wands each time. Nobody likes pink eye, yuck!



You can buy Magnifibres for just £20 from http://www.magnifibres.com
 Or alternatively you can order it from www.QVC.co.uk


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...