Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Thursday, 16 August 2012

New BB Creams!

Hi everyone! :)

In continuing with my BB Cream Craze (see my last review on Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream here, I have a quick sneek peek of some more goodies to show you all.


In order to try out a few more BB Creams which I can report back to you all on, I got the following BB Creams from TreatYourSkin.com



Skin79 VIP Gold  BB Cream

Skin79 Super+ BB Cream Pink Label
Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream



Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream - Oil Free, Matte version
Quite a haul, eh?! I'm really looking forward to putting each of these BB Creams through their paces and comparing them with each other to see how they fare out.

Have you jumped on the BB Cream Craze Bandwagon yet?

If you're a fan of BB Creams I'd love to know which are your favourites and what brands you've tried.

You can purchase BB Creams from a wide selection at http://www.treatyourskin.com

You can even avail of a fantastic 10% discount by using code: "tysbella" when you place your order there.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...