Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Thursday, 23 August 2012

Skin79 Super+ BB Cream - Hot Pink Label

Hello everyone! :)

Continuing with my BB Cream review series, today I'm going to be reviewing the Skin79 Super+ BB Cream - Hot Pink Label. As a recent convert to the Skin79 range of BB Creams - see my review for the VIP Gold edition here: http://bellemortebeauty.blogspot.ie/2012/08/product-rave-skin79-vip-gold-review.html I was really looking forward to trying this out.

I got the Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream from http://www.treatyourskin.com/
They ship worldwide and have a great selection of BB Creams all under one roof, so to speak!

You can avail of a 10% discount off your order by using code: "TYSBELLA" too! :D

You can view the full range of BB Creams here


The Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream offers the classic whitening, anti wrinkle and UVA-UVB sun protection (SPF25 PA++) which are now customary amongst Asian BB Creams. It also uses various ingredients to moisturize and revitalize the skin such as tangerine oil, ceraminde 3 and osmopur.

The Skin79 Hot Pink label BB Cream features enhanced sebum control, however it is also suitable for with combination/normal/dry skin.




The Hot Pink Super Plus Beblesh Balm contains Adenoisine and Arbutin which contributes to whitening, wrinkles and elasticity improvement and helps promote brighter [glowing] skin. This version also contains UV A and UV B to protect the skin from ultraviolet rays which causes skin damage and faster aging process. For those who have dry skin, this BB cream is a good choice as it contains Phyto Complex which acts as a moisturizer to keep the skin looking moist and healthy. 

The packaging is superb - the product is housed in a gorgeous hot pink canister with a beautiful silver pump. In fact, the top can even be used as a damn good mirror if needed too! The packaging is extremely durably and looks very classy - this is one BB Cream you definitely won't be ashamed to pull out of your handbag in front of your friends or at a party if you're so inclined ;)



I can envision lots of oooh-ing and aaah-ing when you whip this baby out in front of your friends!








Outer Box:




Ingredients:
Water, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sweet Almond Oil, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Stearate/Rosinate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Portulaca Oleracea, Trihydroxystearin, Glycosyl Trehalose, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Talc, Methicone, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Zinc Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citrus Unshiu, Schisandra Chinensis, Lycium Chinense, Helianthus Annuus, Ivy Extract, Caviar, Camellia Sinensis, Aloe Barbadensis, Iron Oxides, Peg-8/Smdi Copolymer, Peg-8, Butylparaben, Aluminum Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide Iii, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bht, Nelumbo Nucifera, Vinyldimethicone, Adenosine, Triclosan, Phytic Acid, Cholesterol, Ubiquinone, Gold, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Madecassoside, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract




The bottle features a unique tamper-proof sticker / hallmark of authenticity.


Unfortunately, there is an emergence of fake Skin79 products entering the market, so please be very careful with whom you buy from and always get it from a trusted and reputable seller. I got mine from http://www.treatyourskin.com/ who only sell genuine and authentic products.



The consistency of the BB Cream is very thick and creamy. It is very easy to apply and oxidizes pretty fast in order to blend in and adapt to your skintone. My skin tone about a MAC NW15 at present and this BB cream works very well for me as it adds that a very light hint of pink shade on my skin. My face looks glowing and luminous straight away whilst still providing good coverage.



Application:
  • The cream itself is an unattractive pinkish-greyish shade, but should oxidise after it is applied to the face.
  • The texture is quite nice, at first it seems it's a bit thick and rich however it feels incredibly lightweight once applied 
  • There is a faint perfume scent in the cream, but I didn't find it bothersome.
This BB Cream comes in just the one shade - I found that it adapted to my skintone perfectly and blended in seamlessly, however if you're very dark I'm not sure this would be right for you. Due to the oxidation process it should suit a majority of lighter skinned girls.

I have dry skin and I found that this kept my skin moisturised and hydrated all day long. I get a good 8+ hours whilst wearing this BB Cream so longevity is excellent with no flaking, slipping or sliding throughout the day. I also love the fact that it has a high SPF included as sometimes I can find standalone SPF's very sticky and greasy. The Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream kept dryness at bay, evened out my complexion and gave me a dewy finish all day long - what more could I ask for?!



BB Cream Swatches for comparison:






So far I've been really impressed by the Skin79 BB Creams I've tried out and can highly recommend them. I was also very impressed by the customer care from http://www.treatyourskin.com/ shipping times were very quick and reasonable and my package came safely packed in a sturdy brown box. They have a fantastic selection of brands and BB Creams available along with lots of skincare treatments. I found it to be a one-stop shop for your skincare needs!

You can see the full range of BB Creams here

You can use code "TYSBELLA" to get a generous 10% off your order there too!

Have you tried any BB Creams before? Got any favourites in particular? If so, I'd love to hear about your experiences and hear how you got on with them! :)

I'll be doing more BB Cream features over the coming week, so if there's anything in particular you'd like to see, please let me know!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...