Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Thursday, 16 August 2012

Velour Mink Eyelashes

Hello Everyone!


I have a little confession to make. I like false eyelashes. I like them a lot. I LOVE eyelashes.

There, I said it.

I now have a rather large collection of false eyelashes owing to my addiction. I have every type under the sun, synthetic, natural hair, dramatic styles, pretty every-day wearable styles, I just can't get enough of them.

I thought I had pretty much every type of falsies a gal could wish for, that was until I came across Velour Lashes http://www.velourlashes.com/


Velour Lashes are a luxury brand of eyelashes specializing in real mink fur lashes.

Velour Lashes are made up of 100% natural mink fur which has been gently brushed from live mink and sterilized to ensure that it is hypo-allergenic.

The company states: "We would like to make clear and public that no harm has been done to these beautiful animals." - phew!

Unlike synthetic lashes, their 100% natural mink fur is free from any chemical processing and dye which allows for an extremely soft, lightweight, and natural look.

The packaging for these lashes is top class - you feel like you really are getting a premium, luxury product.


The lashes come presented in a beautiful hard cardboard box with an outer cover.



i got 2 sets of lashes from Velour and they are: "You Complete Me" and "Lash In The City" - the names totally sold me!

Lash In The City

Check out the adorable "caution" on the inside of the box!



"CAUTION: Contents may cause serious side effects such as increased flirtiness, extreme sexiness and irresistible eyes"

There's a pink ribbon enclosed to ease the lashes gently out from the box. Clever!

The Lash in The City set are a beautiful, dramatic, full on pair. There is loads of lashes set on the band of these handcrafted pair. The mink fur itself is a beautiful glossy dark brown / black shade - you can instantly see the quality in the lashes compared to cheaper synthetics.




You Complete Me


You Complete Me are another pair of very full lashes - they get thicker and fuller towards the outer corners to ensure you lovely, long, flirty lashes. These lashes are also slightly criss-crossed which gives a beautiful pattern and ensures thickness.



These lashes really remind me of the MAC Hello Kitty Lashes which I absolutely fell in love with when they released - so much so that I purchased multiple pairs as back-ups.


I have to say, I now much prefer the Velour Lashes in You Complete Me - They're longer, fuller and much more dramatic and still have that criss-cross pattern I love. 


I love the fact that  unlike synthetic lashes, the 100% natural mink fur is free from any chemical processing and dye which allows for an extremely soft, lightweight, and natural look.

The mink fur has not been chemically processed or dyed so the color will be a natural black-brown. Most people that use synthetic lashes are concerned that the darkness of synthetic lashes may be too harsh for their skin tone, but because mink fur is a natural black-brown color, Velour Lashes are thus suitable for everyone!

The Lash In The City pair of lashes I have normally retail for $64.99 however they're on sale at the moment for just $34.99 - and that includes FREE Shipping!

It's also worth noting that each pair of lashes can be used up to 25 times if used and stored correctly - so that brings them down to just $1.39 cost per wear!

The You Complete set I have normally retails for $59.99, but you can get them now for just $29.99 - again you can wear this set up to 25 times if you follow the instructions.

I got my lashes from http://www.velourlashes.com/

Their "Grand Opening Promotion" is now on - so if you're thinking of trying out some Velour Lashes for yourself, get them now whilst they're on sale!

They ship Internationally for FREE!

I can't wait to order some more, I want the whole collection already! :D

Belle xXx





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...