Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Saturday, 29 September 2012

Dita Von Teese Look with ARTDECO Dita's Fall Favourites

Hello everyone! :)

Since I got my hands on the ARTDECO Dita Von Teese Fall Favourites goodies, I've been dying to play around with them and do a Dita Von Teese inspired look.

You can see the original post here;

I've absolutely fallen in love with the new Dita Von Teese by ARTDECO range - the lipsticks are so rich and creamy and intensely pigmented, everything in the collection feels like a luxury, prestige item. The packaging embodies Dita's signature sophisticated and classic look. If I could marry a makeup brand, it would be this! :D

Here's a quick Dita-esque look I created using some of the ARTDECO product I recently reviewed, to create this look.

Posey McPoserson!



Close Ups

Dita's signature half moon manicure:

Products Used:


Foundation: ARTDECO Long Lasting Foundation in No. 10 - €25.40 
Blush: ARTDECO Blush in No. 26 - Orchide - €10.85 
Lipstick: ARTDECO in Shade 631 - "Manslayer" - €19.25
Lipliner: NYX Lipliner in Red Hot
Brows: Set with ARTDECO Eyebrow Gel in Crystal - €14.05
Eyeliner - Catrice Gel Liner
Lashes - Velour Lashes in Lash In The City
Eyeshadow: MUD Cosmetics - Bone and Sienna
Nails: ARTDECO Nail Lacquer in De Sade - €11.05
ARTDECO Nail Lacquer in Paper Moon - €6.45

You can find the latest ARTDECO Dita Von Teese Fall Favourites collection in Debenhams throughout the country.

I hope you enjoyed my Dita Von Teese inspired look!
If you'd like to see any more, please just let me know.

Thanks for looking! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...