Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Monday, 24 September 2012

Ginvera BB Cream - Best in Beauty Awards

Hi Guys!

If you've been reading my blog, you'll know that I'm a recent convert and HUGE fan of Ginvera's Green Tea, Nude Cover BB Cream.

You can view my previous posts here and here;

I know that a lot of you have also been recently introduced to Ginvera Products - They're BB Cream and Marvel Gel in particular due to their recent inclusions in previous She Said Beauty Boxes - SheSaidBeauty.com

So it was with great excitement that I found out Ginvera's BB Cream has been nominated for the "Best Skincare Launch 2012" category in the Pure Beauty Awards.

If you're a fan of Ginvera products and would love to see them win this award as much as I would, then why not take a minute out to vote for them here;

http://purebeauty.co.uk/category/product-awards-2012/vote

I know I have! :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...