Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Latest Purchases - Matis Skincare and Essence Cherry Blossom Paper Lashes

Hi Guys & Dolls!

I picked up a few bits and pieces for my kit today and thought I'd share them with you all.

First up I got some new Paper Lashes from Essence's brand new Cherry Blossom Girl Collection.


The Paper Lashes are limited edition and are inspired by Japanese culture - Konnichiwa everyone! :)



There's one style available and they're called: "Hidden In Sakura Garden" - I snapped up a few pairs whilst I could, as they're limited edition, so once they're gone, they're gone!




I simply adore the beautiful, intricate floral design - they're so dainty and girly. Definitely my must have pick from the Cherry Blossom Collection.

I got mine for just €2.89 from Penneys.

Next up I got a new skincare set for my kit from Matis.

Matis is a professional salon skincare brand from France. They have a great range of products available for all skin types.



I got the Essential Lotion, Essential Cleansing Emulsion and the AvantAge Jeunesse from the Response Jeunesse range and also the BiPhase Eyes & Lips Makeup Remover.

This set set me back €80 which was very reasonable for salon size products.

I'm really looking forward to trying these babies out. 

And that's the pick of my latest purchases for today guys! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...