I hope you're all keeping well! :)
I've been on a bit of a spending spree lately, adding to my kit and my latest purchase is a biggie.
It's the Make-Up Designory (MUD) Professional Makeup Artist Kit.
The MUD Makeup Artist Kit is a great buy for any budding makeup artist out there, or someone who is just starting out. It contains all the basics you need to start off with and get you on your way to the world of makeup artistry.
I got mine for €195.00 and it includes the following;
MUD Make-Up Artist Kit S1
- PRO Foundation Pallet Holds up to 8 foundation refills
- PRO Colour Pallet (empty) 6 hole eye shadow and 2 hole cheek colour
- MUD Face Primer
- MUD Loose Powder Loose Powder - Zero
- MUD Creme Foundation Refill WB2, CB3, CB4
- MUD Eye Color Shimmer Refill Eye Color - Pixie, Spanish Gold, Tea Tree, Galaxy, Sienna (Demi-Matte), Bone
- Mud Eye Color Highlight Compact Eye Color - Honeysuckle (Highlight), Dulce De Leche (Highlight)
- MUD Cheek Color Refill Cheek Color - Lemon Cream (Highlight), Rose Petal MUD
- Corrector - Refill Blue Corrector #2 Red Corrector #2
- MUD Creme Mascara Black
- MUD Lip Gloss - Shine (Clear)
- MUD Eye Pencil Eye Pencil- Black, Brown
- MUD Lip Pencil - Natural
- MUD Satin Lipstick - Lady Bug Sheer Lipstick - Mai Tai
- 12 Piece SE Essentials Make-Up Brush Set in wallet (note make up brushes are not MUD brushes in S1 Kit).
- MUD Pre-cut make-Up Sponges - Pack 12
- MUD Pencil Sharpener
- MUD PRO Palette Knife
- MUD PRO Stainless Steel Palette
- PRO Black Metal Make-Up Case
Well, they say a picture tells a thousand words, so without any further adieu, here is what you get;
Satin Lipstick in Lady Bug
Sheer Lipstick in Mai Tai
Translucent Powder in Zero
Lipgloss in Shine
Eyeshadow compact in Honeysuckle
Eyeshadow Compact in Dulce de Leche
Creme Mascara in Black
Lip Pencil in Natural
Eye Pencil in Black
Eye Pencil in Brown
And last, but not least... Sponges!
Overall, it's a well rounded kit and has everything you need to start you off, if you're venturing into the world of Makeup Artistry.
At €195.00, it's certainly not cheap, but MUD are products designed for professionals and as such they are of excellent quality. The eyeshadows are nicely pigmented and not at all chalky and have great staying power. I have yet to try out the other products, but once I do, I'll report back! :)