Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Sunday, 18 November 2012

ARTDECO Golden Vintage Look

Hi all!

Following on from my previous post yesterday on the amazing new ARTDECO Golden Vintage collection by Dita Von Teese which launches in December - which you can read here; I've been itching to try out the products to create a Dita-esque inspired look with an added touch of sparkle for that festive look.


The products above which I used in the look are:

ARTDECO Golden Vintage Lipstick in Muse Red (15) - RRP 19.95
ARTDECO Golden Vintage Eyelights - RRP 31.25
ARTDECO Crystal lined lashes in No. 43 - RRP 18.45


Other products used:

ARTDECO Clear Brow Gel
MAC Blacktrack Gel Liner in Black
Sugarpill Chromalust in Goldilux on the lower lid


I applied the lightest shade from the Golden Vintage Eyelights palette all over the lid.


Next I applied the dusky pink shade all over the lid.



Then I used the darkest taupe shade on the "Outer V" and along the crease line, making sure to blend upwards into the lightest shade.

As I was going to be using the gorgeous crystal lashes and given the shine and sparkle of the Golden Vintage eyeshadows, I thought that a metallic gold would really make this look "pop" so I applied Sugarpills Goldilux underneath my lower lashline.




Lastly I finished off with the ARTDECO Golden Vintage lipstick in Red Muse (15)
Just one coat was needed to get full coverage!
It is a classic red shade which is creamy and matte and I've found to be extremely long lasting without drying out your lips.



Thanks for looking! :)

If you have any questions or comments, please just let me know.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...