Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Friday, 29 March 2013

Oh So Scentsual - VOYA Reed Diffuser

Hello all and I hope you're having a lovely Easter! :)

I have a wee bit of an obsession with all things fragranced and scented home products - honest to God my house looks like a Church at times with the amount of votives, tumbers, large glass jars and scented pillar candles that's lighting around the place. So yeah, I guess you could say that I like my home to be wafting with gorgeous scents 24/7.

I've recently made the switch from candles to reed diffusers however and I'm absolutely loving the "Oh So Scented" organic Reed Diffuser in Lime and French Basil by VOYA.




VOYA products are Irish and are made in Strandhill, Co. Sligo using the finest, natural ingredients. I was already a big fan of their bath and skincare ranges, however this was my first time trying out one of their home scented products and boy was I am impressed!


"Oh So Scented - Diffuser - Our wonderful organic fragrance is a sparkling, fresh, citrus aroma with top notes of mandarin, lemon and lime with a crisp herbal hint of French basil and warm, spicy cloves and patchouli. Our diffuser is a great addition to your home providing a fresh fragrant Mediterranean aroma which is a powerful pick me up for those morning blues."


Kit Includes:
.1 Glass bottle of Voya oil
.1 Decorative cap
.1 bundle of reed sticks
The glass bottled included is very heavy and durable. It features an organic themed wood lid and inside is the precious elixir of pungent citrus notes of lime warmed up with the herbal notes of basil to create a zesty and refreshing home fragance. 

Longevity is excellent - the scent lingers throughout the day, wafting into every room in the house. It's such a gorgeous scent (very reminiscent of a Jo Malone concoction and while I'm at it, the product itself is very similar to a much pricier option by Neom) delicate yet substantial at the same time.


You know when you get a spa facial and the therapists use all those exotic and tantalising facial oils which surround your senses and send you drifting off into tropical island - well this is akin to what you'll experience with the Organic Lime and French Basil reed diffuser - no really!


Directions:
Remove the bottle stopper and replace the wooden top. Insert the reed sticks into the opening. Allow 48 hours for the fragrance to diffuse. To control the scent levels, add or reduce the number of reed sticks.
Natural reeds will absorb the fragrance oil and deliver a longer-lasting fragrance.



I can see this reed diffuser easily outlasting even the largest candles I have - the scent just seems to go on and on - no doubt thanks to the quality of the essential oils used. With the diffuser you get an all round, lingering scent and no more worrying about if I've quenched all the candles when I leave the house, yay!

You can get this from: http://www.voya.ie/
Along with various stockists around the country - http://www.voya.ie/stockists/

Priced at €40

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...