Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Saturday, 24 August 2013

Catrice - Cheap as chips - without the chips!


Hi Guys!





First of all I must apologise for being a bad beauty blogger. Ill health, exams and well, life in general has gotten in the way of my adventures in the blogging sphere of late. I've really missed blogging and catching up on my daily dose of chats with fellow beauty junkies and enthusiasts alike. I'm really looking forward to getting back on track - and catching up on all the latest beauty news!




Now, you may or may not recall but I have a slight obsession with Catrice - they're such a fantastic brand - price aside. They're always on the ball with the latest beauty trends and thankfully, they're well stocked in pharmacies throughout the country, along with Penneys, Dunnes etc...




I've amassed quite the collection of Catrice polishes now at this stage - at €2.99 they're cheap as chips - who can say no to three polishes for less than a tenner? Well, I know I can't any, but that's another story.. ;)

I'm not just praising them for their low price points either - I find the formulas are fantastic - usually opaque in two coats and I get around 4/5 days with no chipping, which is a lot more than I can say about some other expensive brands *cough-Chanel-cough*




I'm not just praising them for their low price points either - I find the formulas are fantastic - usually opaque in two coats and I get around 4/5 days with no chipping, which is a lot more than I can say about some other expensive brands *cough-Chanel-cough*




I'm on a bit of a Makeup storage and re-organization kick this weekend and in organizing my Catrice polish collection I thought I'd share a peek at some of my stash.



FYI: I did actually manage to arrange about 100 Catrice polishes into a Pyramid, alas, the entire thing took a tumble just before I got to take a photo :(

Cue, frantically checking all the bottles to make sure none broke or cracked after their swift demise face first into a slab of granite. I'm happy to report there were no casualties. No nail polishes were hurt during this production. Phew.





Have you got any Catrice polish favorites? Have they discontinued any shades you used to love or are there any new colours coming out that catch your eye? If so, let me know in the comments below! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...