Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Sunday, 8 September 2013

Glossybox - The Pearl Lowe Edition

So, Glossybox recently had a fantastic of buy the July and April Glossyboxes for the price of one. Given my recent gleeful re-unitement with Glossybox (review here) and well, the fact that it was such a fantastic offer, I figured it would be rude not to.












 










Seeing as this Glossybox was originally released back in April, I'm not going to do an in-depth review of this as to be honest, it's all been said before, so this is just going to be a quick overview.

This offer included the Seaside Splash box which I LOVED (see here) so I had high hopes for this.



Gorgeous vintage floral print designed by Pearl Lowe herself

If I'm being perfectly honest, I probably would have paid the price alone just to receive the box. Yeah, I'm kind of a Makeup box/storage hoarder/collector. 


Presented lovely, as always


Now onto the good stuff!


Contents;

Nip + Fab Coconut Latte Dry Skin Body Butter - This was the first product that I really wanted.  I know that this body butter is available in a few different scents, and I would have been pleased to receive any of them, but I was hoping to receive this one because I adore Coconut.  This sample contains 50ml and is worth around £2.50.

Essie Nail Lacquer ‘Tart Deco’ - This was the second product I really wanted. I love the name - great play on words and the shade itself is a gorgeous, summery coral colour.  This is a full size product worth £7.99.

Sunsense Daily Face SPF50+ -  This contains 10g and is worth around £2.50.

Modelco Cheek + Lip Tint ‘Rosy Red’ -  This product appears to be similar to Benetint but whereas Benetint is a liquid this appears to be more of a gel. This is a full size product worth £15.

Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple Eau De Parfum -   This is actually quite a generous little sample and it comes in a little mini bottle so I think this is an improvement on the samples you usually receive.  This sample contains 5ml and is worth around £4.40.


OK, not the best box I've ever received, but all in all it's not a bad box at all and I'm glad I purchased it.

Are you subscribed to any Beauty Boxes? Got any favourites? I'd love to try out some new subscription beauty boxes, so please do tell me about them and any experiences good/bad below in the comments! :)

Thanks,







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...