Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Friday, 27 September 2013

Mini Haul: Estee Lauder Modern Muse & GWP

Whilst makeup is and always will be my first love, a close second is my fondness (well, obsession more like, but let's not get into that just now or we could be here all day...) for perfume.

So of course when I heard that Modern Muse was going to be Estee Lauders biggest fragrance release in 10 years since Beyond Paradise, well I just had to go and pick up a bottle. It would be rude not to. Right?


So it was with great glee and merriment that I waltzed off to my local Brown Thomas to treat myself to the duo accord composition that is Modern Muse.




I love the art deco styling of the bottle - sleek, classy, sophisticated. Love.

Now if this wasn't good enough, I also learned that Brown Thomas were offering a Gift with two purchases, and well I couldn't possibly pass that up, so to qualify for the free gift I picked up a lipstick in Vintage Mauve.




My granny used to always carry around with her a classic Estee Lauder lipstick bullet just like this so this will always remind me of her :)

Now, free gift time! :D

Not bad, eh?

You get 3 bags in total along with a choice of lipstick and skincare products, here's what I went for:




Lipstick in Rose Tea


Sumptuous Extreme Mascara
Advanced Night Repair
Perfectly Clean Purifying Mask
Revitalizing Supreme Day Cream
Revitalizing Supreme Eye Cream

Not a bad GWP at all if I may say so.


Modern Muse set me back €58.00 for a 30ml size and the Vintage Mauve Lipstick was €26.00

I got mine from Brown Thomas

You can also find it at Debenhams and Boots to name but a few.

Have any of you splashed out on any new fragrances lately? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to know what you're all currently loving and wearing,


Thanks :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...