Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Sunday, 29 September 2013

Mini-Haul: Wallis Jewellery

I picked up a few sparkly new jewellery bits over the weekend - I'm such a magpie! - from Wallis and thought I'd share my finds with you all :)


First up is my favourite;


I thought this was really unusual, and well, I love a bit of monochrome so I just had to have it!

Price: €26




Next up, a bit of bling! I fell in love with this glitzy, over-sized statement ring. It's a large silver ring in the shape of a flower encrusted with diamantes on a wrist-watch style, flexible and adjustable band.


This was €14.50



And last but not least, a quirky lil cuff-style bracelet which was €14

That's all folks! :)

You can find these at Wallis or anywhere there's a Wallis concession stand such as at Shaws or Debenhams

Have any of you picked up any nice jewellery bits lately? If so, please let me know. I'm in the mood to scout out new jewellery and update my collection :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...