Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Friday, 4 October 2013

Friday Fragrance: Elizabeth Arden Untold & GWP

After Makeup, my second passion is most definitely perfume. I spend far too much on the stuff and have too many bottles that I'll probably never end up finishing up, so I really shouldn't have splashed out on yet another fragrance but I couldn't possibly resist when a lovely sales assistant aroused my olfactory senses with a splash of the latest launch by Elizabeth Arden, Untold.

"A luxurious and modern floral composition, UNTOLD celebrates the sophistication and intrigue of the multi-faceted modern woman. From her vibrant optimism and refined femininity to her mysterious aura and magnetic sensuality, UNTOLD takes you on a journey through the many facets that together, make her genuinely beautiful. With its sparkling and fruity introduction, radiant floral heart and mysterious addictive warmth, UNTOLD captures all that a woman is."


 The nose behind this fragrance is Clement Gavarry.
Top notes are pink pepper, bergamot, pear and cassis;
Middle notes are egyptian jasmine and gardenia;
Base notes are patchouli, amber and musk.


I loved the little inscription inside the lid of the box and thought it a lovely touch.

The bottle itself is gorgeous, an etched glass bottle encased in an silver band etched with the fragrance and brand name topped off with a crystal style lid. Just lovely!


There is also a Gift With Purchase ongoing at the minute which consists of the following lovely treats;



In order to be eligible for the GWP I also picked up this lipstick in Ruby Rose;


I actually originally wanted to get one of the new Beautiful Colour Moisturising Lipsticks in the iconic "Red Door" style packaging, unfortunately there was no stock available of any of the shades I wanted :(



I'm still very pleased with my Ruby Rose purchase however - it's a gorgeous daytime pink hued red. Ruby Rose is such a perfect name for it.

Now, onto the goodies!


You get a choice of 5 different products; I opted for;

Prevage Day Cream Anti-Aging Moisturising Cream w/SPF30
Prevage Anti-Aging MoisturisingNight Cream
Ceramide Lift & Firm Day Cream
Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum
Beautiful Colour Blush in Romantic Rose


I'm really looking forward to trying out the Prevage products in particular. 


I purchased a 50ml size of Untold which set me back €64.00 and the Lipstick was €25

You can find Elizabeth Arden products at Brown Thomas, Boots, Debenhams, Shaws

Or find them on Facebook and Twitter

Have you tried Untold yet? It's a beautiful, sensuous scent - check it out the next time you pass by a tester at your local beauty counter :)

Have any of you made any new beauty purchases recently? If so, please let me know in the comments below, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...