Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Glossybox - The ESPA Edition


Back by popular demand, Glossybox recently re-launched their ESPA edition.

I missed out on it first time round, so I was delighted to get the opportunity to snap one up before they sold out yet again and I'm delighted I got one.


The ESPA Exclusive edition came in a lovely muted taupe box. Very simple and understated.


The packaging wasn't quite as neat as other Glossyboxes I've received in the past, but that's no biggie 


Taaa-daaaah! Gift Card!


Contents:

Five luxury ESPA sample sizes.


  •  50ml Energising Shower Gel – Coconut, Eucalyptus and Peppermint revitalise for the perfect start to your day.
50 ml Energising Body Lotion – Shea Butter, Vitamin A-rich Almond Oil and Peppermint nourish your skin.


7ml Skin Radiance Mask - Mulberry, Bearberry, Liquorice and Pumpkin Enzymes revive skin's natural glow 


7ml Skin Radiance Moisturiser – revive dry, dull skin with this naturally skin-brightening moisturiser 


3ml 24-Hour Replenishing Eye Moisturiser – Ginkgo Biloba, Mimosa and Evening Primrose hydrate and diminishes fine lines, puffiness and dark circles


A Glossy handbag sized magazine – with a home spa ritual developed by an ESPA therapist



This box also comes with a £30 Gift Card to be used in the ESPA online store. This is what really swung it for me as the box itself was only £20 (plus £2.95 P&P) 

So basically, you're getting all the trial size ESPA items in the box for free along with an extra £10 bonus. Nice one Glossybox!

I haven't used the Gift Card yet but there's no mandatory minimum spend so yay! I'm currently eying up what to get with my Gift Card - so if anyone has any recommendations then please let me know. Thanks! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...