Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Saturday, 12 October 2013

Latest Penneys A/W '13 Haul

Ah good ol' Penneys. They've done it again and struck gold with their A/W 2013 offerings as far as I'm concerned. I've been lusting after most of their Limited Edition pieces since eyeing the promo images. Lots of edgy pieces with attitude. Black and gold, spikes and studs - this collection had my name all over it!

Chain detail, studs, spikes, metal plating and heavy embellishment are heavily featured throughout the collection. Jewellery is overstated, big, loud and in your face. This is not for the faint of heart. 
So of course, I had to go out and make a few purchases. Ok, more than a few. But it's Penneys so it doesn't count. Plus I was celebrating my Birthday week (Is that even a thing? Well, it should be) and did I mention it's all from Penneys so everything was very affordable. Thanks, Penneys!

Clockwise from Top;

Spike Clutch Bag - €15
Metal Plated Boots - €22
Trio of Rings - €5
Chain Clutch - €15
Necklace - €10
Spike Heels - €22

There's still a few bits and pieces I'm lusting after and struggling to find, this tote in particular


So if anyone has seen this in the Galway stores, please let me know and I shall love you forever! :D

Are you liking the A/W '13 collection from Penneys?
Have you spied any of the Limited Edition pieces in your local store? Have any of you splashed out on some new accessories? Please let me know in the comments below as I'd love to hear your thoughts and see what you all bought! :)

Thanks,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...