Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Tuesday, 22 October 2013

What's In My Handbag

Want a peek to see what's inside?


I'm not really a "bag" person per se, but for some reason or another I do seem to have accumulated quite a few down through the years so I'm forever chopping and changing bags (yeah, I've done the whole going out thing only to realise I've left my wallet in my "other" bag before too, eeek!) but here's a lil snapshot of what I've been carrying around with me lately.


Inside:

Nook Simple Touch Glowlight - this goes everywhere with me! I love being able to catch up on a good book whilst on the go. For anyone that's interested I'm currently reading Bright Shiny Morning by James Frey.

What should be in the photo but isn't: Samsung Galaxy S3 - again, this goes everywhere with me and it's not in the photo because it was taking the photos at the time :)



BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream - good for dry skin and paler skintypes - handy for on the go as application is a cinch and it gives a nice dewy, medium coverage finish.



Boots No. 7 Dry Skin Rescue - comes in useful when you've got an annoying dry or flaky patch, this usually sorts it out in a jiffy.



Illamasqua Powder Foundation in 230 - I recently picked this up in one of their sales. It's a foundation for darker skin tones but I bought it with the intention of using it as a powder contour shade for my pale NC15 skin and it's absolutely perfect for the job!



ARTDECO Bronzing Glow Blusher in "Sundance" from their Tribal Sunset Collection - REVIEW


Gorgeous complementing shades of pinks, corals and bronzes - 

perfect for those with a porcelain complexion to give a radiant, sun 

kissed  glow. Buttery soft and richly pigmented - I love this!


Catrice Lipstick in Color Bomb from their Revoltaire Collection
This is one of my most favourite lipsticks EVER! A gorgeous coral matte shade. 



A lovely wine shade for evenings and just an all round really wearable and flattering plum shade for all skintones






Catrice Liquid Liner from the Spectaculart Collection
Super fine point on this makes cat eye flicks an effortless task



GOSH Velvet Touch Lip Primer
Perfect primer to use as a base before any lip products - it really does make your lips feel velvety smooth! It's also great to use on it's own to condition your lips throughout the day.


A decent mascara that does what it's supposed to without costing the Earth, what's not to like?


And finally a few brushes. I normally just bring the bare basics when it comes to brushes so here's three of my every day staples:


Sedona Lace FB 07 from their Vortex Set


The small size of this brush makes it ideal as a contour brush


I use this for filling in my brows, with gel liners and if I'm really stuck, as a lip brush when on the go - and it works a treat for all three tasks!


And that's it!

Thanks for looking, as always,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...