Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Sunday, 24 November 2013

Ding Ding Ding!!! We have a WINNER!

Wow, that competition certainly proved popular - it seems you lot are mad for Jasper Jewellery and who'd blame you!

Thank you SO much to each and all of you that entered, I certainly did not expect to see such a positive response. 



As much as all as I would LOVE to be able to make each and every one of you winners, sadly I'm not Uncle Gaybo and this isn't the Late Late Toy Show (but it will be next Friday! Hurrah!) so I don't have one for everyone in the audience :(

Thanks to the powers that be over at Random.org however, I have selected one lucky winner and that is... Drum roll please...

Entry #11,640 Lizzie McF


Many congratulations Lizzie - you're the winner of the Jasper Jewellery Amethyst & Silver Pendant Necklace.



Thanks for entering Lizzie and I hope you really enjoy your prize courtesy of the lovely folks over at Jasper Jewellery

Again, a HUGE thank you to all that entered, I really appreciate you taking the time out to enter my lil ol' giveaway, you guys all rock! :)

Didn't Win? Don't fret - something tells me this won't be the last chance you have to win a piece of 
Jasper Jewellery - watch this space for more details coming to a blog post near you soon! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...