Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Sunday, 24 November 2013

Mag Freebie Alert! Free Orly Polish in Star Spangled with Cosmo this month!


Hello one and all!

I'm sure like myself, you all love nothing better than a good ol' magazine freebie so when I spotted this in my local newsies I just had to share it with you all! :)


The December issue of Cosmopolitan (complete with tongue-wagging Miley) are offering one of four Orly shades with this months mag. 

Left to Right:

 Star Spangled, Hair Band, Country Club Khaki and Naughty.

I'm a total sucker for nice reds and all the more so if they're glittery and sparkly, so Star Spangled made its way into my shopping basket. I still want the other three too though!


Star Spangled


 "Star Spangled" is a red jelly jam packed full of red 

glitter in it. It's smooth and applies like a dream. It's a lot 

like China Glaze's "Ruby Pumps" but it's richer, has more 

depth, and is more red than pink. 


One Coat

Two Coats

The only downside to the freebie is it being only 5ml. In all reality though how often do we use a whole bottle of full size nail polish, unless its your favourite.



Out in all good newstands now! :)

Have any of these shades caught your eye? I'm very tempted to go back and try and collect the other three shades in the range now too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...