Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Sunday, 22 December 2013

Irish Bbloggers Secret Santa - THE BIG REVEAL! #IrishBbloggersSS

Hi everyone!




Well the time has come for the BIG reveal as part of the #IrishBbloggersSS 2013!




First of all though - I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to the wonderful Aisling of Total Makeup Addict for organising this and making it all possible. I know a lot of time and effort went into making this a success so a big thank you from everyone Aisling!

My Secret Santa was Alex from Pink Elephant Bloggin'

I didn't know Alex at all, so I had great fun catching up on lots of her posts I missed, trying to see what sort of things she'd like - after which I (hope I got this right anyhow!) that she was a lover of nail polish and berry stained lips (Well she likes MAC Rebel anyhow so the girl has good taste! hehe) and I tried to match skincare products to suit her skin type also - hope I did OK!

I hope she won't mind me posting a photo of what I sent her here - I have to 'fess up - I almost forgot about deadline for posting out the presents. Now I had all the stuff bought and set aside, however I got in a bit of a fluster to get the items wrapped and packed up when I sent them last Friday to get to the Post Office before closing time, so in all my rush I didn't get a chance to get everything wrapped as nice and neat and pretty as I would have :(

Image courtesy of: Pink Elephant Bloggin

Which now leaves me to the lovely lady who gifted me with my wonderful Secret Santa pressie.

Take a step and a bow please, Miss Nora from Too Many Muffins

I got a delightful surprise on Wednesday when my package arrive from Nora which was beautifully wrapped with red paper - unfortunately, in my eagerness to see what surprises lay in store I forgot to take photos before digging in!

I got two gorgeous sets from Nora along with a beautiful handmade card - thank you SO much! I'm delighted with them! :D


Mavala Cracking Duo set and a Pixi Beauty Ice Eye palette


The packaging is so cute - it's like a mini Christmas cracker - love it! 

The included polishes are Miami and Mexico. A really nice combo of a muted pink and a dark, vampy purple!


Next up was the Icy Eye palette by Pixi Beauty. I never actually heard of this brand before, so I'm really looking forward to trying this out.


There's a really nice selection of shimmery chocolate tones in this - not too unlike one of the Naked palettes at all! 


Thanks so much Nora - I love the presents! Would you believe it, I've never used Mavala either so I'm relishing the chance to try them out also - think I'm gonna go with the purple first! :D

I'm so glad I signed up to partake in this, what I hope will be the first of many more #IrishBbloggersSS to come! Again, big thanks and credit where credit is due to Aisling for organising all of this for all of us. It really was a fantastic idea.

I can't wait to have a good ol' snoop at everyone elses goodies now. I hope everyone is delighted with their presents and glad they took part.

Merry Christmas guys, wishing you all a lovely holiday - I hope Santa spoils you rotten! ;)

Thanks for reading, as always x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...