Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Perfumed Jewelry WINNER!



A big THANK YOU to everyone who entered my recent Perfumed Jewelry competition, however now the time has come to announce the lucky winner and that is... *drum roll please*


Entry: #430
S. Leavy


Whom if I'm not mistaken is the ever lovely and wondrous Miss Greeneyes

Congrats miss! Thank you so much for entering. 

I really hope you'll like your new Perfumed Jewelry - I can't wait to find out which perfume you'll choose to go with it :)



All entries were entered and verified via Rafflecopter and chosen via their random algorithm.




Thanks to all who entered and congrats once again to S. Leavy - I hope this brings some Christmas sparkle your way!

Enjoy! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...