Follow @BelleMorteBlog

Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Seaons Greetings


Hi all! Ho ho ho!



Sorry I've been very slack with the aul bloggin' lately - I think I had a dose of "Blogging Fatigue" (Thanks for posting about that Makeup Monster - good to know I'm not the only one!) what with getting ready for Christmas, shopping, getting the house organised and decorated, wrapping presents and having my phone die on me meant I haven't been blogging as often as I'd have liked lately but I'm hoping to get back on track from tomorrow onwards.



In other news, the wonderful Aisling of Total Makeup Addict organised a fantastic #IrishBbloggers Secret Santa so hopefully by now, everyone has received their yuletide goodies. I got into a bit of a flap on Friday to have mine posted out on time, so unfortunately I didn't get to wrap up and prettify my package as much as I would have liked, but a little birdie tells my that my Secret Santa received the package on Saturday (Wow, that was quick!!) so all is well! I was also delighted to receive my SS gift today from a lovely blogger - I'm absolutely thrilled with my present and can't wait to share it during the big reveal on Sunday the 22nd - along with having a good ol' nosey to see what everyone got in the post! Thanks once again for organising this Aisling - such a brilliant idea! We must definitely continue this for 2014 too! :D



I've spent FAR too much over these past few weeks - I'm dreading getting my credit card bill in January - eeek! On the plus side however, this also means that I'll have some new beauty booty to share with you all over the coming weeks. I'm hoping I won't get hit with anymore unexpected customs fees though - just got stung for €50 on a Sigma brush order today, ouch!

I came across some lovely photos of Galway this month and wanted to share a few on here. If any of you get a chance to visit the Christmas Market, GO! I've been trying to sample all the tasty treats on offer and the beer tent is all kinds of awesome!


Fantastic shot of the Christmas Market by Declan Colohan Photography


Fabulous mural beside O Connells pub in Eyre Square by Ruairi O Byrne

Galway Christmas Market by Alex Zarodov Photography

Kirwans Lane



Unfortunately, I couldn't find all of the original sources / photographers who took these amazing photos, so if they're one of yours, please let me know so I can credit you appropriately :)

I hope each and everyone of you are keeping well and aren't too frazzled by all the last minute Christmas shopping and battling the crowds whilst trying to snap up those last pressies.

I plan on taking it very leisurely this weekend whilst (over?) indulging in lots of mince pies and mulled wine. Can't wait to catch up on blogging also and share my latest purchases with you all!

A big special thank you to my Secret Santa - you know who you are! ;) All to be revealed on Sunday, so watch this space! x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...